Does your damaged joint troubles you? Then Joint Replacement Surgery is the best solution for you. Dr. Biren Nadkarni, Best Joint Replacement Surgeon in Delhi offers affordable treatment for patients.
Bones conjoined together to form joints. They ??allow ??various degrees and types of mobility to body except skull bone. Cartilage a tissue present between the joints make it flexible. Ball and Socket, Elbow, Gliding, Hand, Hinge, Hip, Saddle, Spine, Knee, Ankle are the important joints in ??our body. Osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, bursitis, gout, strains, sprains, and other injuries can cause joint damage.
- Redness accompanied by pain
- Numbness and stiffness
- Lack of range of motion of the joint
- Chronic pain
- Joint lock
Joint Replacement Surgery procedure:
Being a complicated surgical procedure an orthopaedic doctor takes both pre and post operative measures to ensure the safety and security of the patients.
- ??X- ray of the affected part is taken to have a thorough knowledge of the situation. In elderly people ECG, urine tests, hematology and blood tests are also conducted before surgery.
- ??An anesthesia is given so as to numb the particular area
- Doctor will replace the affected part
- Replace it with a prosthesis, artificial alternative made of plastic, ceramic, metal or alloys and place it in the tissue
- After the surgery and treatment physiotherapy sessions are prescribed for bringing back the movability of the joint
Dr. Biren Nadkarni who had done ??500 Knee, Hip and Shoulder replacement surgeries in his career so far. With the aid of expert team and latest technology doctor provide you world class joint replacement surgery.
Visit us: http://www.drbirennadkarni.com/
Mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org